Parent Teacher Conferences
|Click Here To Set Up Your Parent/Teacher Conferences
Parent Teacher Conferences Information
If you have any problems or need to set up a conference please call Sue Leonard at 508-696-6561
Conferences will be held on the below dates and times
Tuesday October 22nd from 4:00 p.m. - 7:00 p.m. (NOON DISMISSAL)
Thursday October 24th from 3:00 p.m. - 6:00 p.m. (NOON DISMISSAL)
Monday October 28th from 1:00 p.m. - 4:00 p.m. (NOON DISMISSAL)
5-8 conferences will be held at Tisbury South, located at the High School
Parents will enter through door #7 at Tisbury South, left side of the building on the right where the semi-circle is located
On Monday October 28th at Tisbury South classes for the high school will still be in session so please DO NOT park in the semi circle outside of door 7, DO NOT park in the front of the school and come through the front doors and PLEASE park in the parking lot next to the football field and right on Edgartown/Vineyard Haven Road
K-4 conferences will be held a the Tisbury school.
Due to our limited space at both locations there will be no UA conferences - please feel free to email your child's teachers (first initial, last name @mvyps.org - ex. email@example.com)
Please note that the following teachers will be unavailable on the following dates and times:
Again this year we will be using an Internet based appointment booking system from Pick-A-Time. You will be using your browser to select which teacher you would like to meet with and when. Log on to the school page site at www.tisbury.mvyps.org. Click Parent in the menu across the top. Then click on Parent/Teacher Conferences.
- In the box below your email address type in your email address
- If you DO NOT have an email address, you should make one up as follows - First.last@Tisbury.fake.com - you will not receive any emails
- In the box to the right of your personal password type a password - It must be six characters long
- Click on Login/Create Account
- Confirm email address
- Type in First Name & Last Name
- Confirm password & click on OK
- In the box below the words student ID enter your child's ID - Use the ID number on the sticker above
- Scroll Down to below the words Student's Birthday and click in the box
- Please use birthday provided by the school on the sticker above - in case it was entered incorrectly
- If it was entered incorrectly please notify the school
- Format m/d/yyyy or mm/dd/yyyy
- ex. May 5, 2007 would be 5/5/2007 or December 24, 1999 would be 12/24/1999
- Click on Add
- Click on the date that you would like your conference
- Each colored square represents an available meeting time. The legend shows you what teacher corresponds to what color, and the times increase as you go down the page. The only teachers that will appear are the teachers your child has a class with. (EXCEPTION - ALL Unified Arts Teachers are listed for students in grades 5 - 8 Please check with your child to see which teachers he/she has)
- Click on a square to book a time.
- Check the box next to an email reminder if you wish, but make sure you put in a time in minutes prior to the conference that you would like to be reminded
- Click on create appointment
- Repeat until you have a time with each teacher you'd like to visit with.
- If you have a second child that you need conferences for start at #4 and follow steps through #8
- When you are done click on logout
- At any time you can click on "print schedule" and print a hard copy of your schedule.
- If you want to make changes to your schedule, you can log in at any time with your email and password.
- If you have more than one appointment, they will be hidden. Click on the blue circle to the left of your name at the top of the screen to show your appointments. There are links to change the time, edit or cancel the appointment.
If you do not have access to the internet, or you need assistance with this process, please call Sue Leonard at 508-696-6561.